SIPSA-SIMA Algeria, will be held from 8 to 11 October 2018 in Algiers, Algeria, spanning all of North Africa and further afield across the African continent.
EXPOSIA, the organiser of du SIPSA Algeria, is the partner of this new event.
>> Download SIPSA-SIMA 2015 brochure (PDF)
Exhibit at SIPSA-SIMA
Exhibitors registration will open soon:
For any information, please check out the list of sales people by country.
Find all the necessary information for the transportation of your goods to SIPSA-SIMA. NATT is the official freight forwarder for the transportation of exhibition equipment. Download the export manual.
500 exhibitors expected
An exhaustive range of products to meet all the needs of farms and food processing professionals.
- Livestock buildings,
- Livestock machinery and equipment,
- Animal breeding and health,
- Poultry farming,
- Cattle farming (dairy and meat),
- Goat farming,
- Rabbit farming,
- Sheep farming,
- Plant protection,
- Inputs, Nutrients, Fertilisers, Crop nutrition, Seeds, Seedlings
- Handling, transport, trailers,
- Spare parts & components,
- New technologies,
- And more besides!
21,075 trade visitors due to attend
SIPSA-SIMA will attract a qualified visitor audience from the agriculture and livestock sectors:
- Agricultural and forestry contractors,
- Design consultancies,
- Farming and official bodies,
SIPSA-SIMA 2016: a successful edition!
Get information about SIMA Asean...