Meet with 1740 companies from 40 countries at SIMA
The exhibition is becoming increasingly international, with 38% of foreign exhibitors at the show for the first time in 2015.
SIMA is strengthening due to sectors showing strong progress such as: traction, soil labor, potatoes, beet, parts and components, handling, trailer, livestock equipement, milking equipement.
A comprehensive range of products
Find in one place only agricultural and livestock offers !
A comprehensive range of products to meet all the needs of a farm operation. 13 sectors represented:
- Traction, soil tillage, harvesting equipment, services
- Pro equipment for green spaces
- Rural and forest area, wood energy
- Services and institutions
- Plant protection
- Equipment for tropical and special crops
- Crops, harvesting, storage, packaging of beets, potato, fruit & vegetable
- Handling, transport
- Milking and breeding equipment
- Storage buildings
- Spare parts and components, precision farming, services
Learn more about SIMAGENA, the international showcase for livestock.
• 200 European breeders
• 250 cattle
• Open shows
• 6 beef races: Aubrac, Blonde d’Aquitaine, Charolaise, Gasconne, Limousine, Salers
• 2 dairy races: Montbéliarde, Holstein
SIMA, showcase of agricultural innovations
Innovation, visitors'top attraction!
With the SIMA Innovation Awards,an international reference for innovation,SIMA gives pride of place to technological developments and foresight. The products awarded at the SIMA Innovation Awards 2017 will be displayed at the show next February.
Download the SIMA Innovations Awards results 2015 (PDF)
Photos - Awarded innovations and awards ceremony (Paris, November 2014)
Video - Claas' Gold medal: Panoramic cab
Video - John Deere's Gold medal: High-speed precision seed drill
Video - SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony
Visit SIMA 2017
Visitors registration is open. Order your badge here.