SIMA 2017 featured 1,800 companies from 42 countries
SIMA is the exhibition for all types of farming – irrespective of the size or type of farm – and over the years has established itself as a major international event. As proof of its dynamism and its worldwide reach, the 77th edition of the exhibition (2017) stood out for its significant increase in exhibitors and visitors from outside France:
- 8% more international exhibitors than in 2015
- Indonesia, Taiwan and Thailand represented for the very first time
- Two new pavilions for China and North America
- New companies from North America, China, Korea, India and Turkey
- A significant increase in the exhibition area devoted to companies from Italy, Ireland, the Czech Republic, etc.
A comprehensive range of products
An exhaustive agricultural and livestock offering in a single venue!
SIMAGENA, the European Cattle Genetics Exhibition
Are you interested in investing, setting up a new livestock farm or being more profitable? SIMAGENA answers all your needs.
• The best companies producing and selling cattle genetics: livestock, semen, embryos, services, etc.
A varied presence of all breeds: 250 dairy and beef cattle on show, 200 breeders.
With the presence of Kbs Genetic, Genes Diffusion, etc.
• Genetics presentations on the show ring.
• Open shows animated by renowned international judges.
• Auctions with breeders from all over the European Union.
SIMA, the showcase for agricultural innovations
Innovation, the number 1 reason to visit!
With the SIMA Innovation Awards, the international reference for innovation, SIMA gives pride of place to technological developments and foresight. The 78th edition (2019) will mark the debut appearance of an Innovation Village offering insight into the agriculture of tomorrow. As a place for exchange and inspiration around innovative digital solutions, the Start-Up Village will also give centre stage to digital development.
SIMA 2019, an unmissable edition!
With its finger on the pulse of audience expectations, SIMA 2019 will be an opportunity to come and engage in discussion at our round tables and talks dealing with a wide range of farming subjects: augmented agriculture, agronomy, organic farming and breeding. Our two headline events, SIMA African Summit and Dealers Day will be held once again in 2019, featuring themes related to your current issues and problems.