At SIMA 2017 featured there were 1,770 companies from 42 countries
The SIMA exhibition positions itself asis the exhibition for all types of farming - irrespective of the size or type of farm - and over the years has established itself as a major international event.
As proof of its dynamism and its influence at international level worldwide reach, the 77th edition of the exhibition (2017) is notable stood for the its significant increase in exhibitors and visitors from abroad outside France:
- 8% increase in more international exhibitors compared than in with 2015
- Indonesia, Taiwan and Thailand represented for the very first time
- Two new halls pavilions for China and North America
- New companies from North America, China, Korea, India and Turkey
- A significant increase in the exhibition area devoted to companies from Italy, Ireland, the Czech Republic, etc.
A comprehensive range of products
A find in one place only exhaustive agricultural and livestock offering in a single venues !
SIMAGENA, the European Cattle Genetics Fair Exhibition
You are interested in investing, want to invest setting up, install a new livestock farm or being more profitable? SIMAGENA meets answers all you needs.
• The best companies producing and selling cattle genetics : livestock animals, seeds semen, embryos, services, etc...
A varied presence of all breeds: 250 cattles milk and meat dairy and beef cattle on display show, 200 breeders breeders.
With the expansion presence of Kbs Genetic, Genes Diffusion...
• Genetics presentation on the show ring of animals.
• Open shows animated by renowned international judges.
• Auctions with breeders from across all over the European Union.
SIMA, showcase of for agricultural innovations
Innovation, visitors' the number 1 top attraction reason to visit !
With the SIMA Innovation Awards, an the international reference for innovation, SIMA gives pride of place to technological developments and foresight. The 78th edition, (to be held in 2019), will welcome mark the debut appearance of an for the first time, an Innovation Village to know everything offering insight into about the agriculture of tomorrow. As a place for exchange and inspiration around innovative digital solutions, the Start-Up Village will also give centre stage to digital development.
SIMA 2019, an unmissable edition not to be missed !
With its finger on the pulse of Always closer to the expectations of his audience expectations, SIMA 2019 will be an opportunity to come and engage in discussion talk at our round tables and conferences talks dealing with on a wide range of the diversity of agriculture farming subjects: increased augmented agriculture, agronomy, organic farming and breeding. Out two headline events, SIMA African Summit and Dealers Day will be renewed held once again in 2019, featuring with themes related to your current issues and problems.