6 good reasons for visiting SIMA
#1- Discover the comprehensive SIMA 2022 offer to meet all your daily needs!
An exhaustive agricultural and livestock offering in a single venue!
- Row crops
- Livestock farming
- Specialist crops
And all the following sectors:
- Traction equipment
- Tilling equipment
- Drilling and planting equipment
- Irrigation equipment
- Fertilising equipment
- Crop protection equipment
- Harvesting and processing equipment
- Handling, transport and storage machinery and buildings
- Forestry and landscaping equipment
- Livestock equipment
- Products for livestock farming
- Components and accessories
- New technology
- Sustainable development
- Renewable energy
- Services, official bodies and consulting
#2 - Meet companies from around the world!
In 2019, SIMA counted more than 1,800 companies from over 40 different countries! A show for all types of agriculture, whatever the size of the farm and the type of farming, SIMA has become, year after year, a major international event.
This year, thanks to the Business Meetings, you can also make appointments with the various exhibitors in order to best organise your visit to the show.
#3 - Be at the heart of change in an edition focused on innovation and new agricultural technologies!
The SIMA Innovation Awards will be back again this year! A world reference for innovation in the agricultural sector, SIMA places great emphasis on technological development, innovation and forecasting.
A new feature of the competitions at SIMA is the launch of the Farming Awards competition, which this time will reward the most innovative projects and initiatives by farmers themselves!
This new edition will also host SIMA TECH, a space to find out all about the agriculture of tomorrow. Here you will find places for exchanges and emulation around innovative solutions, such as the Start-Up Village or the Agricultural Robotics Village by FIRA. And a conference area, where it will be possible to attend round tables with experts in the sector on themes such as reducing the arduousness of work or improving the economic profitability of a farm.
#4 - Apprehend tomorrow's challenges for a more sustainable agriculture
Because SIMA, like the French agricultural world, is turning towards a more efficient and sustainable agriculture for all farmers and breeders, this edition will host for the first time the Tech&Bio Meetings by SIMA in partnership with the French Chambers of Agriculture, which will provide you with answers and alternatives to these new challenges.
This area will feature an "organic route", with various exhibitors who are certified organic farmers, economic and technical conferences on organic farming led by experts and a "Dare to go organic" stand run by the French Chambers of Agriculture. All these activities will help you in your transition to organic farming.
#5 - Celebrate 100 years of SIMA!
This 2022 edition will mark the centenary of the international exhibition of solutions and technologies for efficient and sustainable agriculture! For this occasion, the show is renewing itself and pushing further its ambition to accompany the agricultural world in the turning point it is experiencing today. A meeting point punctuated by highlights, this edition will be geared towards the agriculture of tomorrow.
#6 - Order your access badge easily online!
This will allow you to :
- Save money by ordering your badge online and benefit from preferential rates, regardless of your status (jobseeker, employee, retired person, group, etc.).
- Save time by entering the exhibition quickly thanks to a simple ordering procedure, by logging on to the site and registering as a visitor in a few clicks. Then print your badge and present it at one of the show entrances to gain access without waiting.
- Receive all the practical information and news from the show to prepare your visit and not miss any of the highlights during the show.