Public transport from Paris
Itinerary: Take RER line B – direction Aéroport Roissy-Charles de Gaulle and get off at the “Parc des Expositions” station.
Journey time: About 20 minutes from the centre of Paris; a train leaves every 7 minutes all day 7.00 am–8.00 pm.
Public transport from Paris-CDG airport
- From Terminal 1: take the CDGVAL shuttle to the RER station at Roissypole
- From Terminal 2: go to the TGV/RER station situated in the building (between terminals CD and EF), then take the RER – to Paris, and get off at the Parc des Expositions station
- From Terminal 3: turn right out of the terminal building and walk 5 minutes to the RER station. Take the RER – direction Paris, and get off at the Parc des Expositions stop (the first stop)
- From the TGV station: change for the RER, which leaves from the same station
Public transport from Paris-Orly airport
Itinerary: Take the Orlyval (automatic, light metro), change at Antony and take the RER line B – to Aéroport Charles de Gaulle. Get off at the “Parc des Expositions” station.
Journey time: About 50 minutes from Orly. Tickets can be purchased in all metro and RER stations.
Further information and advice
- To facilitate your journey, remember to buy your RER return ticket in the morning to avoid queuing at the ticket desks in the evening, when the exhibition closes
- Metro tickets are not valid for travelling on the RER up to the “Parc des Expositions”
- RER tickets are neither exchangeable nor refundable
The “Villepinte” station does not serve the exhibition centre. To get to SIMA, get off at the following stop, “Parc des Expositions”. More information: www.ratp.fr
All the traffic news, calculation of your itinerary: www.vianavigo.com