PUBLIC TRANSPORT FROM PARIS
Itinerary: Join line B of the RER – direction “Aéroport Roissy-Charles de Gaulle” and get off at the “Parc des Expositions” station
Journey time: About 20 minutes from the centre of Paris; a train leaves every 7 minutes all day 7.00–20.00
PUBLIC TRANSPORT FROM ROISSY-CHARLES DE GAULLE AIRPORT
- If you are arriving at the CDG1 terminal: take the airport shuttle to the RER station in CDG2
- If you are arriving by plane at the CDG2 terminal: go to the TGV/RER station situated in the building (between terminals CD and EF), then take the RER – direction Paris, and get off at the “Parc des Expositions” station
- If you are arriving by TGV (fast train): change for the RER, which leaves from the same station.
The Roissy-Charles de Gaulle TGV station serves 50 towns in France.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT FROM ORLY AIRPORT
Itinerary: Take the Orlyval (automatic, light metro), change at Antony and take the RER line B – direction Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport. Get off at the “Parc des Expositions” station.
Journey time: About 50 minutes from Orly. Tickets can be purchased in all metro and RER stations
The “Villepinte” station does not serve the Parc des Expositions. To reach SIMA, you must get off at the “Parc des Expositions” station. More information: www.ratp.fr
All the traffic news, calculation of your itinerary: www.vianavigo.com
SIMA ADVICE FOR TRAVELLING SAFELY
- To facilitate your journey, remember to buy your RER return ticket in the morning to avoid queuing at the ticket desks in the evening, when the exhibition closes
- The Parc des Expositions de Villepinte station is located on line B of the RER – you must pay Zone 4 – i.e. outside the centre of Paris, Ile de France – ticket prices
- Metro tickets are not valid for travelling on the RER up to the “Parc des Expositions”
- RER tickets are neither exchangeable nor refundable