Visitors: key figures
- 230, 000 entries
- 140 countries
- 25% international visitors
- 400 international delegations
- 1,800 companies
- 42 countries
Covering 15 sectors:
- Components, spare parts and accessories, onboard electronics
- Tilling, sowing and planting
- Plant protection
- Equipment for tropical crops
- Handling, transport, storage and buildings
- Stock-breeding equipment
- Milking and dairy equipment
- Professional landscaping equipment, forestry equipment
- Sustainable development, renewable energies
- Management, IT, software
- Professional organisations, services, advice
Not to mention SIMAGENA...
Key theme: innovation for competitive agriculture
A theme developed through several show features:
• Innovation Village: a prospective area in touch with the current needs of farmers and manufacturers
• Start-Up Villages: 35 innovative start-up gathered
• Satellite AGRI'HACKATHON: 100 participants for 48 hours of research on the theme "agriculture and satellite data"
• Job Dating: 190 candidates, 50 offers made by 16 companies
• SIMA's 4 round tables on the major issues facing the farming world such as organic agriculture, the cropping systems of tomorrow, agriculture in the digital age, livestock and AgTech
SIMA Innovation Awards
And 2 events to promote business integration
Brought together farming professionals, exhibitors, official bodies and private operators from Africa.
Colloquium that gathered exhibitors and dealers from all over the world.
600+ journalists (53% French, 47% foreign)