Outline schedule for this press day :
From 9:30 to 11:00 AM, with the event dedicated platform, all guests will be able to watch the live broadcast press briefing organised in 3 highlights :
- Presentation of the sector trends and key figures,
- Presentation of the SIMA’s highlights until the next edition of the show in 2022,
- Announcement of the SIMA Innovation Awards nominees.
A sector ready to meet all challenges
Follow up on the intervention of Frédéric Martin, Chairman of Axema and Isabelle Alfano, SIMA Show Director, animated by Olivier Frigara regarding the market through the Covid-19 context as well as agribusiness trends and figures.
On the way to SIMA 2022
Discover SIMA’s highlights and off-site events throughtout 2021 until the next edition of the show in 2022, presented by Isabelle Alfano, SIMA Show Director.
Announcement of the SIMA Innovation Awards 2021 nominees
The SIMA held the reward of new products and innovations from agequipment companies by maintaining its SIMA Innovation Awards competition.
At 10 AM, attend the announcement of the nominees for the new categories and special prizes introduced by Christian Huyghe, President of the SIMA Innovation Awards :
- Soils and crops
- From harvest to storage
- Livestock farming and renewable energy
- Forestry, roadsides and landscaping
- Parts, services and onboard electronics
- Occupational health and safety / working conditions
- Sustainable innovation (agroecology, sustainable agriculture)
How to register to the SIMA Digital Press Briefing ?
- Follow the registration link to the event below
- Fill up the required information to create your « guest » profile
- The event is automatically added to your schedule
- Let’s meet on 28 January 2021 at 9:30 AM directly on the event platform
How to register to Press meetings ?
From 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM, participate in video call press meetings between AgEquipment companies and french and international journalists.
- You are exhibiting for SIMA 2022 ? Book your SIMA Digital Press Day pack in the online shop of your customer area
- You are a company from the sector and not yet registered to SIMA 2022 ? Contact Coline Poirot – [email protected]
- You are a french journalist ? Contact Célia Forest – [email protected]
- You are an international journalist ? Contact Margaux Lemarchand – [email protected]