A show dedicated to answer the industry’s need
Last year’s edition was a success with great satisfaction rates from the exhibitors who were able to meet quality buyers and from the visitors who discovered the latest and finest equipment available in their sector. This year, more than 200 leading national and international brands will exhibit. Eager to meet the 9,000 visitor expected, including top regional buyers, farmers and industry professionals.
The 2018 SIMA ASEAN has been created co-jointly by IMPACT, the leading exhibition organizer in Thailand, EXPOSIMA, the common subsidiary of COMEXPOSIUM and AXEMA the French professional organization for agricultural equipment with the help and support of their co-organizer MOAC, Thailand’s Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives! The exhibition also benefits from a durable support from the industry with Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau (TCEB) whose help putting the event together the last four editions and works hard to increase industry growth. All these entities came together to create a unique and professional event for both the exhibitors and visitors of the ASEAN region
If you are in Bangkok you can still buy your ticket at the event and experience some of the unique activities that are planned:
Conferences and Seminars
- National Farmers Forum, hosted by Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives;
- The Agtech Avengers, hosted by Agricultural Technology and Innovation Association;
- New solution and technologies in agricultural production, hosted by Vietnam Farms and Agricultural Enterprises Association;
- Adapting The King’s Philosophy To Help Farmers, hosted by Royal Thai Air Force;
- Agriculture Eco Tourism For The New Generation, hosted by Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Co-operative;
- Asia-Pacific Sustainable Agriculture and Food Forum, hosted by Agricultural and Food Marketing Association for Asia and the Pacific;
- Let’s Become A Smart Farmer, hosted by Kehakaset; and
- Plant Genetic Conservation and Seed Production, hosted by National Science and Technology Development Agency.
Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives Pavilion
A machinery showcase covering 972sqm, displays technology usage in the agriculture industry, with drones, artificial intelligence, driverless tractors, mobile applications among others.
The Cooperative Union Pavilion
More than 20 cooperative unions from the Thai provinces will be at SIMA ASEAN, covering key production areas including rice, dairy, rubber, coffee and fruit. A Thai-developed greenhouse aims to showcase the power of Thai innovation in growing crops.
More than 100 regional and local buyers will connect with the exhibitors one-on-one to maximize business opportunities.