From 26th February to 5th March 2017, Paris will be the world capital of agriculture and farming.
The two largest exhibitions in the sector will be taking place simultaneously and generate synergies to professional visitors.
There will be a free shuttles service between the two exhibition sites, welcome desks at each one, joint promotional initiatives and more.
These two major events offer a showcase for effective and sustainable farming. In total, nearly a million people are gearing up to visit them.
About SIMA & SIA
The Paris International Agri-Business Show
(The show is reserved exclusively for professionals)
SIMA 2017 will take place from 26 February to 2 March 2017 at Paris Nord Villepinte, France.
From 8.30 am to 6 pm
>> Download the brochure of SIMA 2017 (PDF)
SIMA, Key figures
- 1,740 companies from 40 countries
- 13 exhibition sectors
- 238,848 entries from 142 countries
- 300 international delegations
Paris International Agricultural Show
(A special welcome to professionals from the agriculture and agro-foods sectors)
The Paris International Agricultural Show 2017 will take place from 26 February to 5 March 2017 at Paris Porte de Versailles Exhibition Centre-France.
From 9 am to 7 pm.
>> Download the brochure of SIA 2017 (PDF)
SIA, Key Figures
- 611,015 visitors
- 1,050 exhibitors from 22 countries
- Over 3,800 animals
Two events focused on genetics and the development of livestock production
- One single, strong and comprehensive offer dedicated to genetics and genomics.
- Two shows,two exhibition sites, two rings, dozens of competitions and open shows...
- With the synergy that exists between the Paris International Agricultural Show and SIMA, the livestock sector will be well represented during the World Agriculture Week in Paris. The event further confirm Paris and France as the historic centres of know-how in the sector, establish itself as a leading global player, and provide a worldwide stage for the French model, to which so many specialists refer.
How to go from one exhibition site to the other?
Use the permanent and free shuttles service between the two exhibition sites.
- Please note: depending on traffic conditions, the trip between the two sites takes about 45 minutes to one and a half hour.