SIMA: key figures
International exhibition of technologies and solutions for efficient and sustainable agriculture, SIMA brings together:
- 1,800 companies from 42 countries
- 15 exhibition sectors
- 230,000 entries from 140 countries
View the video of the highlights from SIMA 2019.
SIMA business sectors
SIMA fulfills the requirements of all farmers, whatever the size of farm or production method.
An exhaustive product range for
- Row crops
- Livestock farming
- Specialist crops
And all the following sectors:
- Traction equipment
- Tilling equipment
- Drilling and planting equipment
- Irrigation equipment
- Fertilising equipment
- Crop protection equipment
- Harvesting and processing equipment
- Handling, transport and storage machinery and buildings
- Forestry and landscaping equipment
- Livestock equipment
- Products for livestock farming
- Components and accessories
- New technology
- Sustainable development
- Renewable energy
- Services, official bodies and consulting
SIMA, the showcase for agricultural innovations
Innovation, the number 1 reason to visit!
With the SIMA Innovation Awards, the international reference for innovation, SIMA gives pride of place to technological developments and foresight. The 78th edition (2019) marked the debut appearance of an Innovation Village offering insight into the agriculture of tomorrow. As a place for exchange and inspiration around innovative digital solutions, the Start-Up Village will also gave centre stage to digital development.