SIMA ASEAN, which first edition took place from 17 to 19 September 2015 in Bangkok, , covering the entire South East Asian region. The next edition will take place from 8 to 10 September 2016.
IMPACT, the organiser of Thailand Agricultural Expo, is the partner of this new event.
>> Download SIMA Asean brochure (PDF).
Exhibit at SIMA Asean
Exhibitors registration is open:
Find all the necessary information for the transportation of your goods to SIMA Asean.
Ask for your free badge
Attention: Professionals, trade & business visitors only. General public will not be admitted. The organizer reserves the right to refuse admission or to remove any person without giving a reason.
BY PRESENTING THE PDF CONFIRMATION STATUS AND A VALID ID, you can pick up the badge at the Pre-registration Counter on the spot.
If you are not able to do the on-line pre-registration, you can still apply your badge at the Registration Counter on the spot by presenting your invitation, ID card, two business cards and fulfilled registration form.
SIMA Asean, key figures
- 300 brands from 23 countries
- 13 exhibition sectors
- 10,000 sqm of exhibiting space
- 13,200 professional entries from 56 countries
- 96 % of exhibitor satisfaction rate
- 97 % of visitor satisfaction rate
A comprehensive range of products
A comprehensive range of products to meet all the needs of farm operations and food-processing professionals
- Spare parts and accessories, embedded electronics
- Tilling, sowing, planting
- Agro chemical, fertilizer, pesticides, insecticides
- Irrigation system
- Harvestry (fodder, cereals, root, fruits and vegetables, etc.)
- Post-harvestry (cleaning, sorting, drying, conservation)
- Process, food packaging
- Equipment for tropical and special crops
- Handling, transportation, storage, and buildings
- Breeding equipment
- Dairy and milking products
- Breeders and breeder associations
- Creation and maintenance of rural and wooded areas
- Pro equipment for green spaces
- Sustainable development, renewable energy
- Professional organisation, services, consultancy
- Management and IT software
13,200 trade visitors
Qualified visitors from the agriculture and food processing sectors: farmers, buyers, importers-exporters, distributors & agents, trade counselors, research scientists, government agencies, etc.
Top 10 Visitor Countries
SIMA ASEAN exhibitors
- 96 % exhibitor satisfaction rate
- 85 % intend to come back
- 80% recommend the show
SIMA ASEAN visitors
- 97 % visitor satisfaction rate
- 87 % intend to come back
- 89% recommend the show
Get information about SIMA-SIPSA...