On the programme of the past day of meeting between the press and exhibitors
08:30 AM - Coffee reception in the 8th district of Paris, at Châteauform' Le 28 George V
09 :00 AM - Press conference
• Presentation of the agricultural equipment market figures by Frédéric Martin, President of Axema,
• Presentation of the renewed SIMA, highlights and new features for its 2022 edition, by Isabelle Alfano, SIMA Director,
• Announcement of the nominees for the SIMA Innovation Awards 2022 by Christian Huyghe, President of the Awards Jury,
• For the first time, have been announced the nominees for the SIMA Farming Awards 2022 rewarding innovative European agricultural initiatives, by Isabelle Alfano and Frédéric Martin.
10:30 AM - Press meetings between exhibitors and French and international journalists
12:00 PM : Lunch cocktail
1:30 – 6:00 PM : Press meetings (continued) between exhibitors and French and international journalists
4 good reasons to have participated
1) The announcement of the SIMA INNOVATION AWARDS nominees
Expected at each edition by the French and international press, this competition rewards the most innovative equipment, products, techniques and services presented by the show's exhibitors.
Classification of entries by category:
• From harvest to storage
• Livestock, renewable energies, biomass and biomaterials
• Robotics and embedded electronics
• Services and software
• Soils and crops
The winners have been announced on the centenary SIMA party on Sunday 6 November 2022.
2) A hybrid format designed to experience each stage of this SIMA Press Day
Option 1 – A physical free participation to allow to combine networking and conviviality.
Option 2 - A digital participation to be actors of this press day, even through distance.
This paid participation included:
• Access to the dedicated platform with :
o The presentation of the company and its products
o Its nomenclature
o Presentation of its activity
o The contact details of its company
o Its 5 flagship products
• Unlimited appointments with journalists from the French and international press in the sector:
o List of journalists with filters by sector
o Appointment in videoconference
• A participation in the press briefing followed by the announcement of the SIMA Innovation Awards nominees
3) Meet more than 100 journalists from over 20 countries in one day
Whether in person or remotely, through the dedicated SIMA platform, exhibitors benefited from a tailor-made press meeting tool enabling them to interact with all the targeted French and international press, both in person and remotely.
A participation in 4 steps:
- They filled in their profile in detail, in French and in English, and promoted their products, services and news.
- They viewed the journalists registered with the service. They proposed, accepted or refused requests for video-conference e-meetings.
- They were notified by email of their appointments on their online agenda, organised according to their choices and availability.
- They followed their agenda live from their computer or smartphone. They were notified by email or SMS of any changes to their appointments.
4) A press ecosystem committed to SIMA
Among the invited media
Our French partners:
Our international partners :