For the first time in its history, the show is offering you the chance to be part of an all-digital press event: SIMA DIGITAL PRESS DAY, to be held live on 28 January 2021.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to exchange with the French and international media around your new products, services and innovations and discover all the special features and events that SIMA has lined up for you between now and its next edition in 2022.
Outline schedule for this press day:
- 09:30 AM – SIMA media briefing
- 10:00 AM – Announcement of the nominees for the SIMA Innovation Awards
- From 11:00 AM – Appointments between exhibitor and journalists
Watch the live broadcast of the SIMA press briefing and the announcement of the nominees for the SIMA INNOVATION AWARDS!
Keenly awaited by the French and international media at each edition, this contest pays tribute to the most innovative equipment, products, technologies and services presented by the show’s exhibitors.
New in 2020
A new list of entry categories:
- Soils and crops,
- From harvest to storage,
- Livestock farming and renewable energy,
- Forestry, roadsides and landscaping,
- Parts, services and onboard electronics.
Two new special awards:
- Occupational health and safety / working conditions
- Sustainable innovation (agroecology, sustainable agriculture).
The names of the winners will be revealed at an event in April 2021.
Not yet entered the SIMA INNOVATION AWARDS ?
Until 26 November, take advantage of the SIMA showcase and this dual-visibility opportunity to enter the contest and unveil your innovations to the entire ecosystem!
In the space of one day, meet more than 250 specialised journalists from more than 40 countries!
With the dedicated SIMA platform, you benefit from a bespoke press meetings solution allowing you to interact with all the French and international media that you wish to target!
Your participation in four steps:
- Starting November 2020, complete your profile page in full detail in French and English, and highlight your products, services and new solutions.
- 1 month before the event, view the journalists who have signed up. Submit, accept or refuse requests for video call meetings.
- A few days before the event, you are notified by e-mail of your appointments on your online diary, planned according to your choices and availability.
- On the day: follow your diary live from your computer or smart phone. You are notified by e-mail or text message by any appointment changes.
Your SIMA DIGITAL PRESS DAY pack
€350 excl VAT PARTICIPATION FEE, INCLUDING:
- Access to the dedicated platform with:
- A presentation of your company and your products
- Your product categories
- A presentation of your activity
- Your company’s contact details
- Your 5 headline products
- Unlimited appointments with journalists from the French and international specialist media
- List of journalists with filter by sector
- Appointments by video call
- Your online attendance at the press briefing followed by the ceremony announcing the nominees for the SIMA Innovation Awards
La France Agricole, Terre-Net, Réussir, Machinismes et Réseaux, TV Agri, Le Betteravier Français, l’Eleveur Laitier, Paysan Breton, Ouest France, ETA Mag, Culture Légumière, Grands Troupeaux Magazine, Matériel Agricole
Guarantee your visibility until the next edition in 2022 by taking part in the SIMA DIGITAL PRESS DAY !
Our international partners
EILBOTE, PROFI, Plein Champ, Effektivt Landbrug, Equipamiento agrícola y ganadero (Interempresas), EU MEDIA / VIDA RURAL, TREKKER / BOERDERIJ, Vida Economica, Vida Rural, PROFITUL, Schweizer Landtechnik / Technique Agricole, AGROWORLD, TARIM TR, Farmers Weekly, Agro Perspective, Latifundist Media