Key reasons to exhibit at SIMA
Solutions for all farmers
SIMA fulfills the requirements of all farmers, whatever the farm size or production method.
An exhaustive product range for row crops, livestock farming and specialist crops:
- Components, parts and accessories, on-board electronics
- Tilling, sowing, planting
- Crop protection
- Equipment for tropical crops
- Handling, transport, storage and buildings
- Livestock machinery and equipment
- Milking and dairy equipment
- Landscaping and forestry-specific equipment
- Sustainable development, renewable energy
- Management, IT, software
- Official bodies, services, consulting
An area dedicated to seeds, fertilisers and crop protection. SIMA today caters to the upstream segments of agriculture, thereby fulfilling all farm needs.
SIMAGENA, meeting for professionals from breeding and genomics in Paris
- 200 European breeders
- 250 cattle
- Open shows
- 5 beef breeds: Aubrac, Blonde d’Aquitaine, Charolaise, Limousine, Salers
- 3 dairy breeds: Montbéliarde, Holstein, Normande
Join qualified and diverse visitors
84% buyers, 16% specifiers
Fast-developing visitor profiles: Farmers with agricultural areas in excess of 200 hectares and livestock farmers with more than 150 head herds.
Visitor breakdown (excluding western Europe)
Break into regions with high potential and growth to address the global food challenge
SIMA: the tradeshow for farming innovation
The Start-up Village presents solutions in phase with a fast-moving agricultural sector.
- 35 young companies - Exchange - Workshops, etc.
On-board electronics, new technology, services and advice, social platforms, farm management assistance, etc.
SIMA Innovation Awards
BOOST YOUR SALES: present your innovations. With the SIMA Innovation awards, a world-acclaimed showcase for innovation, SIMA gives centre stage to technological development and foresight.
The award-winning products will be exhibited at the next edition of SIMA.
In 2019: 27 award winners, including 2 Gold medals, 5 Silver medals and 20 Bronze medals.
- SIMA African Summit
A congress organised with AXEMA and SIMA.
On the agenda: identification of high-potential zones, testimonies, key success factors, presentations of tools and services to develop business in Africa. The event is aimed at all SIMA exhibitors and all African professionals (crop or livestock farmers).
- SIMA Dealer's Day
A special theme day dedicated to dealers from around the world. This colloquium is for visitors to the show who are dealers, distributors or importers and also for manufacturer exhibitors.