"Innovation First: being a farmer in 10 years"
The last edition of SIMA has more than ever before been aligned with the topics that matter to the sector, thanks to the theme “Being a farmer in 10 years”.
As a laboratory of ideas, a project incubator, a focus on the future..., this topic will be central to a number of exhibition highlights:
- Foresight Forum, presenting scenarios imagined by professional agricultural or non-agricultural organizations;
- French and international engineering school projectspresenting the results of the work by students from 12 colleges in 7 countries;
- Portraits of innovative farmers from France and abroad;
- Innovation Gallery, showcase of the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards;
- Open Innovation: tractor driving simulators and exoskeletons.
SIMA Dealer's Day-Ting
The seminar entitled: "being a dealer in 10 years: an overview of the challenges of tomorrow", organized by SEDIMA and SIMA, aimed at all the dealers/distributors/importers visitors but also the manufacturer exhibitorsn the presence of dealers associations and heads of European, American and Chinese companies. Together, they have provided an overview of the challenges faced by their sectors in the light of changes in New Information and Communications Technologies (ICTs) in particular, as well as a sharing of their views and experience.
SIMA African Summit
A conference entitled: "Agricultural mechanisation in Africa: what strategy for progress?” organized by AXEMA and SIMA
Many subjects has been discussed such as high potential areas, testimonials, key factors of success and tools to grow in Africa.
This event was aimed at all the exhibitors and African professionals (farmers, breeders).
SIMA International Business Club
The International Business Club (Hall 6) is open to all visitors from abroad. Discover the related services.