This year, the show presents a new area dedicated to the training and employment themes within the agricultural sector. Thanks to recreational activities and events, SIMA TALENT aims to promote knowledge of the different courses and professions existing in the agricultural sector while allowing young people to better consider them.
A new "training & employment" area at the center of SIMA
In the heart of Hall 5A, the SIMA TALENT area offers a space dedicated to Employment and Training combining expression and entertainment to make your visit lively and educational.
- Meet recruiters at the Job Dating to discuss projects such as internship, apprenticeship or hiring contracts.
- Get informed through the virtual reality demonstration area, the job wall and the training wall.
- Discover the partners area where associations and organizations that support young people in choosing their course are gathered.
- Take part in the tours organized around the themes of employment and training.
- Attend diplomas rewards and testimonials around employment and training themes.
Don't miss the conferences on these themes, held in the SIMA TALENT area during the 5 days of the show.
Concept of Job Dating
Within a dedicated space, Job Dating allows a recruiter and a future employee to meet and discuss recruitment projects (internship, apprenticeship contract or hiring). The aim is to create an initial contact during a 15-minutes interview.
An online networking platform allows appointments to be made before the fair. All the advertisements are published on this site: jobdatingsima.com.
Agreen Start-up invites you to discover the hackaton spirit!
On a daily basis, Agreen start-up aims to put collective intelligence at the service of agriculture in order to create innovative solutions.
In groups of 15/20 people, immerse yourself in this world of innovation in agriculture and try your hand at the exercise!