This year, the show presents a new area dedicated to the training and employment themes within the agricultural sector. Thanks to recreational activities and events, SIMA TALENT aims to promote knowledge of the different courses and professions existing in the agricultural sector while allowing young people to better consider them.
A new "training & employment" area at the center of SIMA
In the heart of Hall 5A, the SIMA TALENT area offers a space dedicated to Employment and Training combining expression and entertainment to make your visit lively and educational.
- Meet recruiters at the Job Dating to discuss projects such as internship, apprenticeship or hiring contracts.
- Get informed through the virtual reality demonstration area, the job wall and the training wall.
- Discover the partners area where associations and organizations that support young people in choosing their course are gathered.
- Discuss with SIMA Talents that will be there to help you discover their career paths and support young people in their research.
- Attend conferences, workshops, as well as diplomas rewards and testimonials around employment and training themes.
- Take part in the tours organized around the themes of employment and training.
- Take advantage of the presence of the Farming Simulator and take up all the challenges of modern farming.
Come and meet the talents of SIMA
Because the SIMA talents truely exist, come and discuss with our 10 eclectic talents. These ambassadors will be there to present and represent Training in the agricultural sector. Every days, two talents will animate the area presenting their professional career while addressing current issues and answering all the questions asked.
SIMA TALENT partners
The exhaustive SIMA TALENT program will soon be available online.