What is it?
Since 1931, this internationally renowned competition has paid tribute to the most innovative equipment, products, technologies and services presented by the tradeshow’s exhibitors.
Who can enter?
SIMA 2021 exhibitors and co-exhibitors with a product, service or technology that constitutes a genuine breakthrough in their sectors.
Even if you did not register for SIMA 2021 but still want to enter the SIMA Innovation Awards 2021, please contact us here.
From start-ups to tractor manufacturers, all types of company are allowed to take part! Here is the list of the last awarded companies:
Why take part?
Take advantage of unique visibility towards the entire SIMA ecosystem (journalists, influencers, manufacturers, distributors, farmers, etc.) before, during and after the show, through:
- The announcement of the nominees at SIMA Digital Press Day, held on 28 January 2021, in front of 300 French and international journalists and manufacturers.
- A prestigious prize-winner announcement and awards ceremony, taking place in April 2021!
- All participants are mentioned, regardless of whether they win an award.
Key dates for your entry
- Registrations for the SIMA Innovation Awards: Open now!
- Entries close: 26 November 2020
- Announcement of nominees at SIMA Digital Press Day: 28 January 2021
- Announcement of winners and awards ceremony: April 2021
New this year: winners will be divided into categories.
Five categories have been created, based on the exhibition product list:
- Soils and crops
- From harvest to storage
- Livestock farming and renewable energy
- Forestry, roadsides and landscaping
- Parts, services and onboard electronics
The Gold/Silver/Bronze ranking is maintained within each category.
Two special awards will also be given:
- Occupational health and safety / working conditions
- Sustainable innovation (outstanding innovation in connection with agroecology, and sustainable agriculture)
How to sign up
Step 1: register to enter in 2 minutes flat
- If you were registered for SIMA 2021:
In your Customer zone, order the article SIMA Innovation Awards (€315 excl VAT per entry).
Inside 24 hours, you will receive an e-mail giving you access to the entry submission platform.
- If you did not register for SIMA 2021:
Please contact us here, we will send you a form to order the article SIMA Innovation Awards (€315 excl VAT per entry), to send back filled in and signed.
Once the form will be received by our team, you will receive your id and password to access the entry submission platform.
Step 2: an easy, secure and 100% online entry process
Sign into the platform from your customer zone.
Your entry must contain at least the following:
- Full technical documentation in French or English with a detailed and supported technical description (operating principle, outstanding features, competitive environment, user benefits, technical, ergonomic, economic advantages, etc.).
- A high quality photo of the product or service.
You may add other items if you wish, such as plans, diagrams, videos, test notes, user references, etc.
Registration and platform access:
Margaux LEMARCHAND +33 (0)1 76 77 11 93 - [email protected]
Technical content of your entry:
Gilbert GRENIER +33 (0)6 88 77 63 85 - [email protected]
As demonstrated in the 2019 edition, exhibitors of all sizes have the same chances of winning, whether they are large corporations, SMEs or start-ups!