What is it?
Since 1931, this internationallyrenowned competition has paid tribute to the most innovative equipment, products, technologies and services presented by the tradeshow’s exhibitors.
Who can enter?
SIMA 2020 exhibitors and co-exhibitors with a product, service or technology that constitutes a genuine breakthrough in their sectors.
From start-ups to tractor manufacturers, all types of company are allowed to take part! Here is the list of the last awarded companies:
Why take part?
Take advantage of unique visibility towards the entire SIMA ecosystem (journalists, influencers, manufacturers, distributors, farmers, etc.) before, during and after the show, through:
- The announcement of the nominees at SIMA Preview, held at the end of September in Paris in front of 300 French and international journalists and manufacturers.
- A prestigious prize-winner announcement and awards ceremony, taking place during the show at a special evening event!
- Specific signage for your stand, inclusion in the innovation visitor trail, a detailed product description in the exhibition press kit, promotion in all the visitor documentation, and much more…
- All participants are mentioned, regardless of whether they win an award.
Key dates for your entry
- Registrations for the SIMA Innovation Awards: Open now!
- Entry submission platform goes live: Mid-March 2020
- Entries close: 1 July 2020
- Announcement of nominees at SIMA Preview: End September 2020
- Announcement of winners and awards ceremony: 9 November 2020
How to sign up
Step 1: register to enter in 2 minutes flat
In your Customer zone, order the article SIMA Innovation Awards (€315 excl VAT per entry).
Inside 24 hours, you will receive an e-mail giving you access to the entry submission platform.
Step 2: an easy, secure and 100% online entry process
Sign into the platform from your customer zone.
Your entry must contain at least the following:
- Full technical documentation in French or English with a detailed and supported technical description (operating principle, outstanding features, competitive environment, user benefits, technical, ergonomic, economic advantages, etc.).
- A high quality photo of the product or service.
You may add other items if you wish, such as plans, diagrams, videos, test notes, user references, etc.
Registration and platform access:
Guillaume COINTEREAU +33 (0)1 76 77 15 49 - [email protected]
Technical content of your entry:
Gilbert GRENIER +33 (0)6 88 77 63 85 - [email protected]
As demonstrated in the 2019 edition, exhibitors of all sizes have the same chances of winning, whether they are large corporations, SMEs or start-ups!