A village dedicated to the development of robotics in agriculture
Located in the SIMA TECH area, the heart of the new technology and precision farming sector (hall 6), this village will shine a light on the development of robotics in agriculture by bringing together a unique offering.
In this venue conducive to exchange and interaction, manufacturers will also benefit from the pitch stage in the SIMA TECH area to present their own robots. All this will be presented and hosted by GOFAR experts.
The agricultural robotics village by FIRA also includes a series of talks, jointly curated with GOFAR. In a dedicated lecture room, every day, come and join in with round tables and workshops dealing with the development of robotics in farming:
- Agricultural robots: the new agricultural revolution?
- Robots in the field: now a reality!
- Robots to alleviate the tough working conditions of farmers
- Agricultural robotics for the benefit of row crops
- Robots to reduce (or eliminate) the use of chemical products
- Agricultural robotics for the benefit of viticulture
- Agricultural robotics: my job is changing. What consequences and what support?
- Agricultural robotics for the benefit of fruit and vegetables.
- Agricultural robotics for the benefit of livestock
- Product pitches by robot manufacturers.
Speakers from all over the world will come to share their experience and vision of agricultural robotics, also offering an opportunity for dialogue, as these round tables and workshops aim to be as interactive as possible.
Detailed programme coming later.
The Association aims to promote and develop the agricultural robotics sector on the international stage. Like Robagri, whose objective is to facilitate the technical development of agricultural robots, GOFAR fulfils a growing need for visibility and networking in the agricultural robotics sector. GOFAR organises the international form of agricultural robotics (FIRA) which has been held every year in Toulouse since 2016; and also edits the online media Agricultural-robotics.com.