What is it?
An internationally-renowned competition which rewards, since 1931, the most innovative equipment, products, techniques and services presented by the show’s exhibitors.
Who can enter?
SIMA 2019 exhibitors and co-exhibitors with a product, service or technology that constitutes a genuine breakthrough in their sectors.
Why take part?
Entering the competition will provide you with exclusive visibility before, during and after SIMA among the media, market experts and exhibition visitors.
- The prize giving ceremony during the SIMA Preview, to be held in Paris, on 22 November 2018, in the presence of 300 international journalists and manufacturers,
- A special signage for your stand, a presentation of your product in the Innovation Gallery, a dedicated section in the press kit and a special mention in all the visitor documents.
Key dates for your entry
- Registration opening : 15 March 2018
- Online registration deadline: 19 September 2018
- Full application deadline: 21 September 2018
- 1st meeting of the judging panel: 27 September 2018
- 2nd meeting of the judging panel: 23 October 2018
- SIMA Preview: Prize giving ceremony: 22 November 2018
How to participate
Step 1: register online in 2 minutes
Log in your Customer zone and book the SIMA Innovation Awards article.
Step 2: submit your application quickly and easily
On the SIMA Innovation Awards secure platform (accessible from your Exhibitor area).
Your submission must include a technical documentation and supporting items (plans, photos, test reports...)
For your entry and product submission: Guillaume COINTEREAU
+33 (0)1 76 77 15 49 - [email protected]
As seen in the last edition: startup companies, SMEs and large corporations, all the exhibitors have the same chance to be awarded!