What is it?
An internationally-renowned competition which since 1931 rewards the most innovative equipment, products, techniques and services presented by the show’s exhibitors.
Who can enter?
SIMA 2019 exhibitors and co-exhibitors with a product, service or technology that constitutes a genuine breakthrough in their sectors.
From start-ups to tractor manufacturers, all types of company are allowed to take part! Here is the list of the last awarded companies:
Why take part?
Entering the competition will provide you with exclusive visibility before, during and after SIMA among the media, market experts and exhibition visitors.
- The prize giving ceremony during the SIMA Preview, to be held in Paris, on 22 November 2018, in the presence of 300 international journalists and manufacturers,
- A special signage for your stand, a presentation of your product in the Innovation Gallery, a dedicated section in the press kit and a special mention in all the visitor documents.
Key dates for your entry
- Registration opening : 15 March 2018
- Online registration and full application deadline: 24 September 2018 at night
- 1st meeting of the judging panel: 27 September 2018
- 2nd meeting of the judging panel: 23 October 2018
- SIMA Preview: Prize giving ceremony: 22 November 2018
How to enter
Step 1: register online in 2 minutes
Sign into your Customer zone and select the SIMA Innovation Awards article.
Step 2: submit your application quickly and easily
On the SIMA Innovation Awards secure platform (accessible from your Customer zone).
Your submission must include technical documentation and supporting items (plans, photos, test reports...)
For your entry and product submission: Guillaume COINTEREAU
+33 (0)1 76 77 15 49 - [email protected]
As demonstrated in the 2017 edition, exhibitors of all sizes have the same chances of winning, whether they are large corporations, SMEs or start-ups!