Frequently asked questions
All useful information to visit SIMA
1. Visitor badge
Get a discount when ordering your badge online and skip the queues at the entrance!
- Visitor price: 30€ incl. VAT
- Group of visitors (10 people minimum): 25€ incl. VAT per visitor
- Student / group of students: free
At the entrance of the show:
- Visitor price: 40€ incl. VAT
- Student / group of students: 40€ incl. VAT
As SIMA is a professional trade show, there is no special fee for children. 12 year old children and younger children don't need any badge to enter the show.
Enter your invitation card number or promo code on the online badge request to get your free badge.
You will need your badge to enter the show.
Children are allowed, but as SIMA is a professional trade show, there is no service dedicated to children during the show (kindergarten, playground...).
There is no special rate for children, however children aged 12 or under 12 don't need any badge to get to the show.
2. Useful info
SIMA will be held from Sunday 24 to Thursday 28 February 2019 (from 8.30am to 6.00pm) at parc des expositions de Paris Nord Villepinte.
Benefit from preferential rates on your hotel booking thanks to our partner b network
Cloakrooms are available at the entrance of halls 2, 3, 5a and 6
- Coat: 2 €
- Small bag: 3 €
- Luggage: 4 €
Attractive discounts, up to -15%, on a wide range of public fares on all AIR FRANCE, KLM and their code-shared flights worldwide.
- Event: SIMA 2019
- ID Code: 33546AF
- Travel Valid Period: 19/02/2019 to 05/03/2019
- Event location: PARIS
- from 0 to 3 hours:0,80 € / 15min
- from 3h01 to 6 hours: 0,70€ / 15 min
- from 6h01 to 7 hours: 0,40€ / 15 min
- from the 8th to the 24th hour: 20€
- every additional 24-hour interval: 20€
- Bus: 40€ / day
3. Exhibitor list
The exhibitor list is available online.
- You can order a catalogue online together with your badge.
Price of the catalogue: 20€ incl. VAT
Show your badge at a reception desk to claim your catalogue.
During the show
- The catalogue will be sold 25€ incl. VAT at the show entrances